Connect with us

Top Xclusiv

Cristiano Ronaldo Proposes to Long Time Girlfriend

Published

on

After nearly nine years of love and life together, Cristiano Ronaldo has made it official, he proposed to his longtime partner, Georgina Rodríguez. And yes, she said yes.

The Argentine-born model shared the joyful news on Instagram, posting a tender photo that showed her hand adorned with a dazzling diamond ring. she wrote: “Yes I do. In this and in all my lives.” The words say it all.

 

Their story kicked off in 2016, inside a Gucci store in Madrid. Georgina was working there that day. Cristiano walked in. Not just any customer, one of the biggest names in football. She said before that when they first spoke, it felt like time stopped. That was the start.

It didn’t take long before they were seeing each other outside of work, keeping things low-key at first. By 2017, there was no hiding it anymore, Georgina was right there in the stands at his matches, smiling every time he scored.

Since then, they’ve built a big, lively family together. There is twins Eva and Mateo, born in 2017 via surrogate. Then Alana came along later that same year. Their youngest, Bella, was born in 2022 . To Cristiano Jr., Ronaldo’s eldest, Georgina has never just been “Dad’s girlfriend.” She’s been there for birthdays, school events, the quiet days, and the loud ones.

The wedding details? They haven’t said where or when, but whether it’s in Portugal, Spain, Saudi or somewhere unexpected, it’s bound to be as grand as it is personal.

Since then, they’ve built a big, lively family together. There is twins Eva and Mateo, born in 2017 via surrogate. Then Alana came along later that same year. Their youngest, Bella, was born in 2022 . To Cristiano Jr., Ronaldo’s eldest, Georgina has never just been “Dad’s girlfriend.” She’s been there for birthdays, school events, the quiet days, and the loud ones.

The wedding details? They haven’t said where or when, but whether it’s in Portugal, Spain, Saudi or somewhere unexpected, it’s bound to be as grand as it is personal.

Conclusion

They met by chance in a small shop in Madrid, and now their love story has captured the world’s attention. Now, they’re ready to take the next step — side by side, for life. Congratulations to them both!

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventy three + = seventy five
Powered by MathCaptcha

Top Xclusiv

History Made! Eniola Bolaji Becomes Africa’s First Para-Badminton World No. 1

Published

on

Bolaji Eniola Mariam - Instagram

On Tuesday, February 17, 2026, the Badminton World Federation released its latest para-badminton rankings and Eniola Bolaji Mariam was at the top. The Nigerian athlete is now the Women’s SL3 World No. 1, the first African, to ever reach that position.

The ranking came after her silver medal at the 2026 World Para-Badminton Championship in Bahrain. On February 14, she played the final at the New Capital Hall and lost 2-0 to Japan’s world No. 7, Shino Kawai, with scores of 21-12 and 21-17. That silver medal, added to her gold at the Egypt International in January, her second consecutive title at that tournament, gave her enough ranking points to overtake Indonesia’s Qonitah Ikhtiar Syakuroh and move to the top spot.

Bolaji Eniola Mariam – Instagram

She is also the first African to win a silver medal at the Para-Badminton World Championship, and the first athlete under any affiliate of the National Sports Commission to reach world No. 1 in any sport.

This is not the first time Bolaji has broken a record. At the Paris 2024 Paralympic Games, she won bronze in the women’s SL3 event, making her the first African to win a badminton medal at the Paralympics.

BFN President Francis Orbih said after the ranking was confirmed:

“This is the biggest news of the year, with History Made! Eniola Bolaji Becomes Africa’s First Para-Badminton World No. 1 Bolaji claiming the world No. 1 spot following her participation in the 2024 Paralympic Games. She would likely have attained this position earlier if she had competed in more tournaments last year. She regained full stability last season and has carried that momentum into this year with outstanding performances.”

Bolaji not winning gold in Bahrain, Orbih stated: “I know many Nigerians were expecting another gold medal, but we must recognise that other players are equally determined to dethrone her. She has now become the first African to win a silver medal at the Para-Badminton World Championship.”

Bolaji Eniola Mariam – Instagram

Orbih also credited the National Sports Commission, the Abia State Government, and GIG Logistics, saying their support had created the environment for Nigerian para-badminton players to compete and succeed at the highest level.

Continue Reading

Top Xclusiv

Ugo Ugochukwu Crowned 2026 Formula Regional Oceania Champion

Published

on

Photo: Instagram

American‑Nigerian driver Ugo Ugochukwu, 18-year-old son of supermodel Oluchi Onweagba, has claimed the 2026 Formula Regional Oceania Championship after an impressive season in New Zealand. Following a season campaign with four wins and 326 points, he overcame technical setbacks to finish 15 points ahead of Audi Formula 1 junior Freddie Slater, securing the title.

Ugo’s rise in motorsport has progressed quickly for an 18-year-old. Before Oceania, he claimed multiple wins in Italian and British Formula 4, finished runner-up in the Italian F4 Championship, and won at the Macau Grand Prix in 2024, becoming the first American driver to win the event in over 40 years.

Ugo Ugochukwu: Instagram

His 2026 season was defined by consistent pace, strategic racecraft, and resilience under pressure. Despite mechanical challenges, the 18-year-old delivered podium finishes that ultimately secured the championship.

The Formula Regional Oceania Championship, known for its competitive field and challenging tracks, has served as a proving ground for future Formula 1 stars. At just 18, Ugo’s triumph positions him for further opportunities in Europe and beyond, signaling the start of a potentially remarkable racing career.

 

Continue Reading

Top Xclusiv

Popular Streamer Kai Cenat Returns to Lagos

Published

on

Photo: Instagram

American content creator and livestreamer Kai Cenat has returned to Lagos, for his second visit. Cenat, known for his gaming and interactive livestreams on Twitch, arrived on Wednesday, 4 February 2026, and was met with fans at Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

During his visit, the streamer paid a courtesy call to Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu at Lagos House, Marina. The meeting focused on his ongoing philanthropic initiatives, including a $5 million education project originally aimed at building a school in the Makoko community. Plans have since been refined, with a new location in Yaba while still ensuring the Makoko children benefit from the project.

Photo: Instagram

Cenat’s presence in Lagos has generated significant attention on social media, highlighting both his influence and the impact of his charitable work. Fans have closely followed his activities, from airport arrivals to his engagement with local leaders.

Known for his large following over 20 million on Twitch. His return includes engagement with local initiatives and project discussions in Nigeria.

Continue Reading

Trending