Connect with us

Top Xclusiv

Taylor Swift Says Yes to Travis Kelce

Published

on


Taylor Swift and NFL star Travis Kelce announced their engagement in a joint Instagram post with the playful caption, “Your English teacher and your gym teacher are getting married.” The news came as a surprise as many people were expecting more details on Taylor’s new album “The Life of a Show Girl.”Minutes after the announcement, it spread across social media, amassing millions of likes and congratulatory comments from fans, friends, and fellow celebrities.

Photo: @Taylor Swift-Instagram

Kelce proposed in a floral garden, it was a private yet romantic atmosphere. The ring was customized by Kindred Lubeck of Artifex Fine Jewelry, rumored to be worth $550,000 to $1,000,000. The diamond is an Old Mine brilliant cut stone. Swift wore a  halterneck white and black striped Ralph Lauren midi sundress with a ruched bodice, she accessorized with a Cartier diamond watch.

Their story began in 2023, when Kelce attempted to give Swift a friendship bracelet with his phone number during her Eras Tour stop in Kansas City. Though the gesture didn’t go as planned, they eventually connected. Soon after, Swift was spotted cheering him on at NFL games, and their romance quickly became public.

Photo: @Taylor Swift-Instagram

The news of their engagement sparked a wave of reactions. Patrick and Brittany Mahomes, close friends of the couple, shared their excitement online, with Brittany posting that they are “just so happy” for Swift and Kelce. Fans have also expressed their excitement and sentiment, noting how steady the relationship has appeared since its early days.

Photo: @Taylor Swift -Instagram

Together, Swift and Kelce have become a cultural phenomenon. Their relationship boosts interest in both the NFL and Taylor Swift’s music, with more people watching football when she’s at games and more attention on her tours. As a pair, they bring together fans from both sports and music, cementing their place as a power couple.

For Swift and Kelce, this engagement opens a new chapter in their journey together

 

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

seventy three + = 83
Powered by MathCaptcha

Top Xclusiv

History Made! Eniola Bolaji Becomes Africa’s First Para-Badminton World No. 1

Published

on

Bolaji Eniola Mariam - Instagram

On Tuesday, February 17, 2026, the Badminton World Federation released its latest para-badminton rankings and Eniola Bolaji Mariam was at the top. The Nigerian athlete is now the Women’s SL3 World No. 1, the first African, to ever reach that position.

The ranking came after her silver medal at the 2026 World Para-Badminton Championship in Bahrain. On February 14, she played the final at the New Capital Hall and lost 2-0 to Japan’s world No. 7, Shino Kawai, with scores of 21-12 and 21-17. That silver medal, added to her gold at the Egypt International in January, her second consecutive title at that tournament, gave her enough ranking points to overtake Indonesia’s Qonitah Ikhtiar Syakuroh and move to the top spot.

Bolaji Eniola Mariam – Instagram

She is also the first African to win a silver medal at the Para-Badminton World Championship, and the first athlete under any affiliate of the National Sports Commission to reach world No. 1 in any sport.

This is not the first time Bolaji has broken a record. At the Paris 2024 Paralympic Games, she won bronze in the women’s SL3 event, making her the first African to win a badminton medal at the Paralympics.

BFN President Francis Orbih said after the ranking was confirmed:

“This is the biggest news of the year, with History Made! Eniola Bolaji Becomes Africa’s First Para-Badminton World No. 1 Bolaji claiming the world No. 1 spot following her participation in the 2024 Paralympic Games. She would likely have attained this position earlier if she had competed in more tournaments last year. She regained full stability last season and has carried that momentum into this year with outstanding performances.”

Bolaji not winning gold in Bahrain, Orbih stated: “I know many Nigerians were expecting another gold medal, but we must recognise that other players are equally determined to dethrone her. She has now become the first African to win a silver medal at the Para-Badminton World Championship.”

Bolaji Eniola Mariam – Instagram

Orbih also credited the National Sports Commission, the Abia State Government, and GIG Logistics, saying their support had created the environment for Nigerian para-badminton players to compete and succeed at the highest level.

Continue Reading

Top Xclusiv

Ugo Ugochukwu Crowned 2026 Formula Regional Oceania Champion

Published

on

Photo: Instagram

American‑Nigerian driver Ugo Ugochukwu, 18-year-old son of supermodel Oluchi Onweagba, has claimed the 2026 Formula Regional Oceania Championship after an impressive season in New Zealand. Following a season campaign with four wins and 326 points, he overcame technical setbacks to finish 15 points ahead of Audi Formula 1 junior Freddie Slater, securing the title.

Ugo’s rise in motorsport has progressed quickly for an 18-year-old. Before Oceania, he claimed multiple wins in Italian and British Formula 4, finished runner-up in the Italian F4 Championship, and won at the Macau Grand Prix in 2024, becoming the first American driver to win the event in over 40 years.

Ugo Ugochukwu: Instagram

His 2026 season was defined by consistent pace, strategic racecraft, and resilience under pressure. Despite mechanical challenges, the 18-year-old delivered podium finishes that ultimately secured the championship.

The Formula Regional Oceania Championship, known for its competitive field and challenging tracks, has served as a proving ground for future Formula 1 stars. At just 18, Ugo’s triumph positions him for further opportunities in Europe and beyond, signaling the start of a potentially remarkable racing career.

 

Continue Reading

Top Xclusiv

Popular Streamer Kai Cenat Returns to Lagos

Published

on

Photo: Instagram

American content creator and livestreamer Kai Cenat has returned to Lagos, for his second visit. Cenat, known for his gaming and interactive livestreams on Twitch, arrived on Wednesday, 4 February 2026, and was met with fans at Murtala Muhammed International Airport.

During his visit, the streamer paid a courtesy call to Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu at Lagos House, Marina. The meeting focused on his ongoing philanthropic initiatives, including a $5 million education project originally aimed at building a school in the Makoko community. Plans have since been refined, with a new location in Yaba while still ensuring the Makoko children benefit from the project.

Photo: Instagram

Cenat’s presence in Lagos has generated significant attention on social media, highlighting both his influence and the impact of his charitable work. Fans have closely followed his activities, from airport arrivals to his engagement with local leaders.

Known for his large following over 20 million on Twitch. His return includes engagement with local initiatives and project discussions in Nigeria.

Continue Reading

Trending